Monday, December 12, 2011

The cocaine bitches

My rant today on the bitches that crosses everywhere, when released in stores, and particularly canned Mons!



This kind of shrew, are also found on some dating site.



Why?



Because I find their behavior pitiful, it's hard for 19 or 20 and it is the fart as if they had lived 50 years!



It looks at you with a look of disgust because you is not quite thin, because you display 30 or older or because you do not have blonde hair bleached ridiculous as some guys!



I, too, I was 19, but at the time, I was respectful of older people!



I give an example:



I go out in a place called''gay''with my partner, well, it's crazy how we can get stared at in this kind of place! We have the misfortune to leave our place to go pee room, bam, it bites instead.



This is the kind of person who can also come in mangling a couple in I do not know what hope? Break the couple? Of jealousy? In short!


In French

No comments:

Post a Comment