Tuesday, December 6, 2011

saint Nicholas

That's it, today is St. Nicolas, the day of the great children!
 



A ton of gifts will be distributed to some and others will unfortunately put together because I think a lot of Belgians can not afford to do :-(



Me, I was wise! For almost 30 years (138 days), I deserve a nice little gift ... A life filled with happiness, love and friendship.



I know it's ass ass the chocolate, but I like psychological tests after three years and the painful experience of April when I am removed cancerous tumors in the rectum and the failed experiment of community life in the homes of Mons!



However, this Thursday, I meet my new psychiatrist, I hope it will be OK, because I had to separate myself from the old because I felt that after 3 years of therapy and many calls help, it helped me more ...



Well, I will not dwell on this topic ...



Happy St. Nicolas at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment